Are you in need of a math tutor in Spring? Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. We help budding mathematicians understand the fundamentals and master geometry, algebra and other tricky topics.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. As part of our approach, we aim to make math more relatable to the real world, helping children gain a deeper understanding in and beyond the classroom. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the perfect solution. Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success.