If finding a math tutor in Southlake is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what you get with our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs help children on the math fast track tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and take their elementary, middle school or high school success to new levels. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With an Academic Checkup, we can find out how your child measures up to national norms — and learn which areas need extra attention for him or her to achieve more in class. The time is now: get started for just $95*!