If finding a math tutor in McKinney is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind in math, needs some additional practice or wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, you can count on our expert tutors to help your child reach his or her potential. Our goal is to create tailored learning solutions that will help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals no matter what they happen to be.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. We can help your child achieve greater success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Intensive tutoring could be the solution you need to help your son or daughter raise scores, confidence and finally get up to speed in math. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. You can count on our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are familiar with modern teaching methods, so you don't have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, Academic Coaching might be the perfect solution. Our expert math tutors know how to help young mathematicians handle their homework, master new topics and pass tests with flying colors. Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Support through proactive tutoring to help sharpen skills, complete homework, study for tests and increase confidence in class.
- School-aligned lessons for a bigger in-class impact.
- Customized learning sessions that target your child's particular needs and provide the kind of attention that leads to success.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching strategies for math — so you don't have to be the expert!
- Flexible scheduling options such as afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
With the help of our advanced math and test prep programs, conquering tough homework assignments and learning new concepts will be a piece of cake for your child on the fast track. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star master new skills and achieve greater success. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared. Our tutors are familiar with the local curriculum, so they know how to connect sessions with what's being taught at school.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.