If you're comparing math tutors in Dripping Springs, your search ends here. Whether your child is slipping behind, needs more practice or is looking for a chance to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors are experts at making it happen.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
From additional practice to one-on-one support and advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs that meet the needs of children at many different levels. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.