Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in Beaumont? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind in math, needs some additional practice or wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, you can count on our expert tutors to help your child reach his or her potential. Whatever your child's individual needs are, we’ll provide the right learning solution for your goals.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A targeted approach: With our proven Sylvan MethodTM approach, we'll make sure to tailor a learning plan that takes into consideration how your child works best.
- Top-of-the-line guidance and support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors are trained to provide the best support every step of the way. We're constantly adjusting your child's learning plan to take the frustration out of math class.
- Bigger, better results: We guarantee you child will see results, just like the rest of our tutoring students who typically see up to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers.
- School-aligned curriculum: By designing our math curriculum with the local school standards in mind, our tutors are able to make lessons even more relevant to the classroom.
- Competitive rates: With hourly rates that are comparable to other tutors, you can get the best math help AND stay on budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, Academic Coaching might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Our expert math tutors know how to help young mathematicians handle their homework, master new topics and pass tests with flying colors. Choose our new monthly subscription program and get:
- Support through proactive tutoring to help sharpen skills, complete homework, study for tests and increase confidence in class.
- School-aligned lessons for a bigger in-class impact.
- Customized learning sessions that target your child's particular needs and provide the kind of attention that leads to success.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching strategies for math — so you don't have to be the expert!
- Flexible scheduling options such as afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Helping your child conquer new math challenges including learning difficult concepts and completing tough homework assignments with confidence is what your advanced math and test prep programs are designed for. Take our word for it: you’ll love to see budding math star master new skills and take their elementary, middle school or high school success to new levels. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence and work with expert tutors who know exactly how math is taught in local schools.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.