It’s only natural for kids to struggle with homework from time to time, which is why Sylvan is here to provide the tailored homework help in Webster your family needs. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can lower frustration, boost comprehension and teach your child how to apply new skills, leading to higher grades and better performance in class. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick. (You don't have to be an expert!)
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. This program includes:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.