From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Southlake your child needs. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a great in-class learner but finds it hard to grasp new concepts in certain homework assignments, we can make a difference. We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.