Are you in need of a writing tutor in the Tyler and Longview region? If your child is starting to fall behind on writing-based assignments, needs some extra practice to continue to build on skills or wants to start building a foundation for success and get ahead in class, our expert tutors can help.
Learning Customized for Your Family’s Needs
Sylvan’s programs are designed to help each and every child build strong writing skills, so your son or daughter is sure to get the kind of guidance that will lead to success. From the basics of sentence structure to tips for writing college application essays, our writing tutors know how to provide your child with essential tools for success — and make sure he or she has a little fun in the process.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- More proficient, engaging writing skills. Master the writing process — from composition to revision and editing — to build a solid foundation. With these skills, your child will become a better writer and better student overall.
- Results in the classroom. Our writing program was developed to contribute to college and career readiness so the attention is on practical skills.
- Affordable rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutors, so making sure your family has the best writing help always fits your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use additional practice to improve writing skills and continue to ace homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For students on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are essential. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect the following:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Start Today and Save
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.