When school is finished for the year, that doesn’t mean the education has to stop. Sylvan’s summer camps in the Tyler and Longview region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Our summer camps in the Tyler and Longview region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will have an amazing time building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a super cool way to develop valuable STEM and problem solving skills — and fire up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will learn all about the fascinating world of bridge and machine design through our action-packed engineering programs. Kids will get to construct cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!