Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Tyler and Longview region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Tyler and Longview region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class