A reading tutor you can rely on in the Tyler and Longview region could be just the thing you need to assist your child with improving reading skills, building confidence and getting the kind of results that make an impact in the classroom—and beyond. If you’ve noticed your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind, needs extra practice to keep up or is interested in getting ahead of the pack, our tutors can help with a targeted approach that gets results.
Learning Designed to Get Results
Sylvan provides a number of different reading tutoring approaches so your child is sure to get the exact guidance he or she requires to progress. After we determine your child’s current reading level, we’ll be able to recommend the program that will make sure he or she is getting results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For students who are having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations, this program can help them build confidence and catch up. Our intensive reading tutoring is meant to guide your son or daughter towards building and mastering the required grade-level skills. From our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in class and beyond. Class and homework time will be a breeze.
- More personalized support. We use the results of a reading assessment to determine the approach your child needs to improve fluency and comprehension.
- More confidence and guidance. Our expert reading tutors will constantly tweak your child’s personalized learning plan to keep it challenging—not frustrating!
- The skills to achieve success. With our school-aligned curriculum, your child will be learning things that apply directly to the classroom.
- Affordable rates. With our rates, you’ll feel confident you’re getting the best reading help for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is perfect for students who need extra practice with reading-related tasks and assignments, and could also use help staying on track in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child will get:
- Dedicated tutoring that aims to sharpen reading comprehension skills and that will make sure your child is completing homework and keeping up in class.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep, all designed to meet your child’s needs.
- A locally aligned curriculum that is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities that improve reading skills and your child’s understanding of all kids of material.
- Affordable prices that fit your budget thanks to our convenient monthly packages.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track and/or needs support managing a tough workload, completing reading-heavy assignments or preparing for important tests, this program can make a big difference. Ensure your teen is able to keep up with increasingly difficult coursework and ace college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. You can look forward to the following with our program:
- Added confidence for tackling heavy workloads.
- Well developed reading skills to finish advanced class assignments.
- The time management skills required to juggle homework and studying for tests like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved marks on assignments, quizzes and college entrance exams.
- Readiness to meet college workload expectations.
- Affordable hourly prices.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.