Do you need a writing tutor in the Springfield region? Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is starting to fall behind on writing assignments, would benefit from extra practice to improve skills or is looking to get ahead to start building a foundation for future success, our skilled tutors are here to help.
Customizable Learning for Your Family
Sylvan offers a range of programs devoted to helping your child develop strong writing skills, so your son or daughter has access to support that will make a difference. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Our Personalized Tutoring program in writing is designed to help children who are struggling to keep up with writing requirements build skills and regularly complete writing assignments with a lot less frustration. Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer: Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. With Academic Coaching, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is designed to help your child excel in advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills to complete homework and tests with writing components as well as write college admissions essays. With this program, you can look forward to the following:
- High confidence in tackling writing assignments and challenges.
- The basics of composition and research skills that will serve your child well in advanced courses.
- Expert support in writing a college admissions essay that gets noticed.
- Strengthen developing skills with hands-on practice in research and writing.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Start Today and Save
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.