When school is out of session, there are still fun-filled learning experiences to enjoy! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Lubbock region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Cool Camps that are Big on Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Lubbock region make learning an unforgettable experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Enriched Learning With Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It’s time to get your child ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!