Finding a dependable reading tutor in the El Paso region could go a long way towards making sure your child is developing strong reading skills, gaining confidence and getting results that extend beyond the classroom. If you think your child is starting to fall behind, could use some added practice to stay up to speed or is just eager to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are available to provide the personalized support he or she needs to achieve every goal.
Personalized, Results-Oriented Learning
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After we determine your child’s current reading level, we’ll be able to recommend the program that will make sure he or she is getting results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For students who are having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations, this program can help them build confidence and catch up. Our intensive reading tutoring is personalized to support your son or daughter in mastering skill-level expectations. From our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in class and beyond. Class and homework time will be a breeze.
- More personalized support. We use the results of a reading assessment to determine the approach your child needs to improve fluency and comprehension.
- More confidence and guidance. Our expert reading tutors will constantly tweak your child’s personalized learning plan to keep it challenging—not frustrating!
- The skills to achieve success. With our school-aligned curriculum, your child will be learning things that apply directly to the classroom.
- Affordable rates. With our rates, you’ll feel confident you’re getting the best reading help for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit for kids who would benefit from extra practice to conquer the reading component of assignments and tests. With Academic Coaching, your child will get:
- A proactive tutoring approach that ensures your child is developing strong reading comprehension skills for completing homework and in-class assignments.
- Learning sessions that zero in on your child’s needs with homework help, skill practice and prepping for tests.
- School-aligned lessons that relate directly to what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities to encourage hands-on practice to develop an understanding of different kinds of material.
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that are affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has set ambitious goals and needs some tips for managing a heavy workload, acing assignments with a large reading component or prepping for big tests, this program can be a huge help. Give your teen the tools he or she needs to conquer advanced coursework and college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With our program, you can look forward to:
- More confidence to tackle big workloads
- More efficient reading skills for completing assignments in advanced classes
- Improved time management skills to complete homework and study for tests that include a large reading component — including the SAT and ACT
- Better scores on homework assignments, tests, and on college entrance exams
- Preparation for the high expectations of college workloads
- Competitive hourly rates
Ready for Results?
The Academic Checkup is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!