When school is out of session, there are still fun-filled learning experiences to enjoy! Our interactive summer camps in the DFW region are the perfect way keep your child engaged and motivated throughout the break. No tedious drills allowed!
We use an effective mix of intuitive technology, exciting games and super cool activities (like designing and programming robots, video games and animated stories) to make learning a blast for kids of all ages. On top of that, all of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can bring friends or make new besties as he or she builds valuable skills in a cooperative group setting. You’ll be pleased to see your son or daughter’s confidence reach new levels!
Cool Camps that are Big on Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the DFW region take learning to the next level. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.