Are you looking for a math tutor in the DFW region who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in the DFW region can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
Greater Confidence Leads to Better Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our DFW region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting activities. We focus on practical problem-solving to help your child understand math in a new way and gain a stronger grasp of important concepts.
- A fun format. Improve speed and proficiency with an assortment of fun activities, a great rewards system and the encouraging team spirit that comes with a small group.
- Challenging content. Our curriculum emphasizes college and career readiness standards and employs an effective five-step process to help your child master math.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don't have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Get Started Now and Save!
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to learn more!