Are you in need of a writing tutor in the Abilene and Sweetwater region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. From lessons on the fundamentals of sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child has all the necessary tools to succeed — and has fun in the process!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect the following:
- More confidence to tackle writing-based challenges in the future.
- The composition techniques and research skills that will help your child ace advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to craft an engaging college essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with extra practice in research-based writing.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.