Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Abilene and Sweetwater region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the Abilene and Sweetwater region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course