Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Abilene and Sweetwater region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Abilene and Sweetwater region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements