Comparing math tutors in the Abilene and Sweetwater region? Then look no more. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. Whatever your young learner needs, we're here to provide the personalized attention that leads to real results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
From support and practice to enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs to offer so you can decide on the option that satisfies your child’s needs. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs some extra help and additional practice, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our tutors are experts at providing support on homework, studying for tests and managing heavy workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Connect with Sylvan Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.