The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. Our test prep in Knoxville, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Knoxville know the test better than anybody! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Knoxville for FREE!* This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!