Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Knoxville will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Knoxville know the test better than anybody! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It’s already included with our in-center learning, or you can select it by itself.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Knoxville! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!