The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our hands-on test prep in Kingsport is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Kingsport don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Kingsport for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!