The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. Our test prep in Cookeville is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Cookeville are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Cookeville for FREE!* This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!