Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Bristol will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Bristol don't already know. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Bristol for FREE*! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!