The school year may have come to a close, but the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in Murfreesboro.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Sylvan’s summer camps in Murfreesboro aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also encourage a collaborative group dynamic, so we're happy for kids to sign up with their friends or work together with new acquaintances on a variety of fun. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Murfreesboro.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.