Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in McMinnville are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Sciences to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help get your little one ready to join the big kids at elementary school! We use a fun mix of interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Watch the stress go down and the smiles go up! Your child will learn vital time management and organization skills for success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, we help get your child in tip-top shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio and learn a wide range of creative writing techniques, including everything from writing movie reviews to crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!