The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Maryville from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.