When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Johnson City.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.