When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Johnson City from Sylvan Learning.
Whether it's Writing or Reading — or a STEM-focused program like Coding, Engineering or Robotics & Sciences — we offer an assortment of camps that are great for kids of all ages. We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.