School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Crossville from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Crossville feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. No dull math or writing drills allowed! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Crossville.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!