With Sylvan's summer camps in Tennessee, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
We've tailored our summer camps in Tennessee to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer a great one: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Action-Packed Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Tennessee offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Imagination and creativity — not to mention important STEM and problem solving skills — will flourish.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): If you have a budding architect or engineer in your family, he or she will love getting hands-on designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations that are based on real-life structures form around the world.