With Sylvan's summer camps in Tennessee, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Tennessee focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and in life. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Our Fun-Filled Summer Camps
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in Tennessee lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Sciences camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.