Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Crossville! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Crossville are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course