Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Bristol! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Bristol are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date