Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Oak Ridge! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date