With Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Cookeville, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Sciences Programs Apart:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date