Enlisting an expert reading tutor in McMinnville can make a huge difference when it comes to boosting your child’s reading ability and helping him or her achieve more confidence and greater results in school and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs extra practice to stay on track or wants to get ahead of the pack, our tutors can provide the targeted support he or she needs to succeed.
A Personalized Approach to Tutoring
We offer a number of approaches to reading tutoring, ensuring that each child is empowered to learn in the most effective way for his or her needs. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is focused on helping kids who are struggling with reading and need extra help with getting their skills up to grade level. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is designed for children who need extra support with reading homework and tests and to stay on course for good results in the classroom. Our Academic Coaching program includes:
- Proactive tutoring to build on and sharpen reading comprehension skills, keep up with homework and get ahead in class
- Learning sessions that include skill practice, homework help, and test prep tips, all designed to meet your child’s needs
- A school-aligned curriculum that makes a big impact in class performance
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track but could use some extra support managing a challenging course load, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen get comfortable with and excel at advanced homework and college-level classes. This program offers:
- Greater confidence (and a lot less stress) when it comes to tackling large workloads.
- Efficiency at completing challenging reading assignments.
- Better time management for managing homework tasks and preparing for tests with significant reading components, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Higher scores on classwork, tests and on college entrance exams, as well as good preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Enjoy Our Special Offer!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can assess your child's academic skills in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific skills and knowledge that need extra attention. Start today for only $95*!