Are you in need of a math tutor in Murfreesboro? Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. We can help your child achieve greater success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. You can count on our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Tutoring support to sharpen math skills, get ready for tests and approach math more confidently at school.
- Tailored learning sessions that focus on individual needs and goals.
- School-aligned teaching for greater relevance to local school curriculums.
- Interactive activities that promote mastery and reinforce skills learned.
- Expert tutors who teach math in a way that complements math teaching in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options because families need us to be available on afternoons, evenings and weekends!
- Competitively priced monthly packages that make effective math tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You can look forward to watching your math star in elementary, middle school or high school conquer new math challenges including tackling difficult concepts and mastering new skills with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Learn About Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.