It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Cookeville can make all the difference. Whether your child could use some extra practice with a particular assignment, test prep help for an upcoming exam, or she or he just wants to get ahead, our tutors can cater to your child’s needs.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Feel fully supported with tailored sessions that meet his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Improve comprehension and master skills thanks to a deeper level of learning and skill practice that really gets concepts to stick.
- Feel more confident and less stressed as he or she receives feedback and recognition from the tutor for every skill learned.
- …and affordable monthly packages keep things simple
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll notice boosted comprehension, which will lower frustrations while improving results. This program includes:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.