Your search for a math tutors in the Tri-Cities region ends right here. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Select the Best Program to Meet Your Child’s Needs
From support and practice to enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs to offer so you can decide on the option that satisfies your child’s needs. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling to get to grips with foundational math concepts, our intensive tutoring could be the first step towards better scores and improved confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs some extra help and additional practice, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Special Savings Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.