Are you in need of a writing tutor in the Knoxville region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
To make sure your child is receiving the support that will help him or her develop strong writing skills, Sylvan offers a number of programs. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Become a more proficient, engaging and confident writer. Starting with the mechanics of writing including the process of composing, revising and editing essays, we make sure your child has a solid foundation. With these skills your son or daughter will become a better student as well as a better writer.
- Big results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed to align with college and career readiness standards so the focus is on building skills that will be needed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors getting your family the best writing help is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program you can look forward to:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Take Advantage of Special Savings Today!
The Academic Checkup pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us today to learn more!