Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in the Knoxville region to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Look no further than Sylvan for a selection of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — designed to help students get to grips with math concepts and acquire the learning tools needed for lasting success. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in the Knoxville region can help.
Results You Can Count On
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in the Knoxville region, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Sign Up For Our Special Offer Now!
For a limited time only, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Don't miss your chance to see just how much our math programs can do for your young mathematician. Contact us today to learn more!