Tutoring programs are not one size fits all. Every child has different needs, which is why we start with a skills assessment to determine your child’s exact strengths and identify areas that could use extra attention. From there, our qualified instructors are able to design a personalized plan tailored to boost confidence and get the best results.
With The Sylvan Method™, you can expect
- Big-time results. Sylvan students see up to two to three times more growth in their reading and math scores compared to their peers. As the only tutoring and enrichment company that measures our academic achievement in a systemic manner across centers, we know exactly what works and what doesn’t.
- Certified teachers. Our teachers take things beyond simply instructing. They’re experts at inspiring your child to meet challenges head on and providing them with the tools they need to conquer them. We make sure to choose individuals who not only have experience with the latest educational methods, but also genuinely love to teach.
- A direct impact in school. Our teachers are well versed in local curriculum, and Sylvan’s curriculum aligns with state standards. Rest easy that what your son or daughter is learning at Sylvan will make a big difference in school!
- A proven methodology that works. Backed by academic research and 40 years of proven experience, we incorporate leading-edge technology into our approach to keep kids engaged.
Sylvan works. We guarantee it.
If you want to see progress, Sylvan delivers better than anyone else. With our Personalized Tutoring programs in math and reading, we guarantee:
- Your Sylvan team will get to know your child and his or her needs in order to put together an education program that will target the right areas and get results.
- Your child will always have a supportive learning environment that emphasizes confidence building and skill mastery.
- Your child will learn from leading curriculum that aligns with state/provincial, college and career readiness standards.
- Your child will demonstrate mastery of at least 50 skills in 50 hours of instruction