If you're looking for summer camps, you already know that learning and fun go together. Fortunately, neither has to end when school is out! With Sylvan Learning's summertime programs, you can keep your child engaged, entertained and motivated throughout the season.
Whether you want the focus to be on math, writing or reading — or even STEM-related areas like coding, robotics and engineering — we've tailored our activities to help children make new friends, gain new skills and prepare to make the upcoming school year a real success. Availability is limited, so don't delay: find out more about our summer camps today.
A Seamless Extension to Classroom Learning
Sylvan’s summer camps bring learning to life! Our new EDGE programs focus on vital 21st century STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills in a seriously cool way, using innovative, kid-friendly technology your child will have a blast working with each week. Make this summer the best one yet: sign your son or daughter up for one of our exciting programs today!▼
Friends, Learning and Fun Activities
When collaboration, creativity and camaraderie are the focus, summer camps become a special place to learn. Sylvan camps revolve around group interactions, which means your child can sign up with friends or meet new companions while working on engaging projects and stimulating activities every week. There are also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you and your family to fit fun educational experiences around your summer schedule.
Would your child love to spend the summer programming LEGO® robots, building super structures or coding his or her very own video game? Then it's time to contact your local Sylvan center to find out which programs are available in your area.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Robotics: Working with a friend, your child will brainstorm ideas and build incredible LEGO® robots from the ground up. Includes Build-a-Bot and Bot Lab (both for Grades 2-4 and 4-6).
- Coding: Your child will create video games and animate his or her own stories, learning real programming skills. With thousands of props, characters, sounds and backgrounds to choose from, our technology platform is a blast! Includes Game Design (Grades 3-5 and 6-8) and Creative Coding (Grades 3-8).
- Engineering: Watch your child’s imagination soar as he or she builds amazing machines and architectural structures. These cool projects build valuable creative thinking, critical thinking and STEM skills. Includes Engineering Lab 1 (Grades 1-3) and Engineering Lab 2 (Grades 4-6).
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Moving up to elementary school is a big deal, so we use interactive lessons and fun games to help your child improve his or her reading.
- Study Edge: As your child's workload grows with each passing school year, organization and time management skills become much more important. Replace stress with smiles and high-fives in our Study Edge camp!
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra is a challenging subject for many kids. Your teen can hit the ground running next school year with our engaging, interactive mix of math activities.
- Writing: From movie reviews to web copy, it's never too early to learn how to write effectively. At our camp, kids learn useful writing techniques and build their very own portfolio of work.