Comparing writing tutors in Mitchell? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
Whether it's help writing a compelling college application essay or mastering the basics of proper sentence structure, our writing tutors make sure your child makes great progress — and enjoys the experience!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what you can expect:
- Proficient, engaging writing skills. We make sure each student gets to grips with the mechanics of writing and the entire process of composing, revising and editing written material.
- Better results in the classroom. Our writing program aligns to college and career readiness standards, making sure we cover skills that are needed for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for students who want extra practice to improve their writing skills for homework and tests. With Academic Coaching, we can provide:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
You Can Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success.