Workloads grow and assignments get tougher as your child progresses through school, but there is a way to successfully take on these challenges. With our study skills program in Sioux Falls, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling college application. It’s the perfect way to build an understanding of how to manage even the longest “to do” list. In addition to focusing on effective techniques for academic success, our study skills program also gives students foundation of organizational skills they can take out into the real world. That's how we help Sioux Falls pre-teens and teens prepare to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
Our Personal Learning Experience
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. Developing strategies for more effective exam preparation, assignment planning and active listening in the classroom are all essential to long-term success. That's why our sessions are tailored to be personal and relevant, equipping students with the tools they need to be effective, confident learners.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors That Teach the Right Habits
After you've signed your son or daughter up for our study skills program in Sioux Falls, what can you expect next? Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes tips for managing exam preparation and project planning more effectively. Our number one focus is nurturing a positive attitude and sustainable habits, making sure to take the time to recognize every student’s progress.
Our study skills program has it all:
- Tips for developing better time management and planning habits.
- Test day strategies for managing stress and improving results.
- Efficient note-taking techniques that will make studying and preparing for tests easier.
- Active reading and listening strategies that will increase comprehension and improve presentation skills.
- Learn research best practices, how to choose the right sources and how to write an accurate bibliography.
- Practice and improve written communication skills.
- Help navigating the ins and out of the college admissions process and getting ready for job interviews.
- Beneficial scheduling options that will help you manage your family’s time effectively.