A reading tutor in Brookings could be exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading skills, confidence and results in the classroom! Whether it's help to keep from falling behind, a little extra practice to stay on track or the support to master advanced topics and get ahead, our tutors can help.
We Personalize Our Tutoring Programs
Sylvan offers varying approaches to reading tutoring to make sure your child is learning in the best way for his or her needs. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who need a little extra guidance with reading tests and homework assignments in order to stay on track in school. Our Academic Coaching program includes:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here’s what this program offers:
- Greater confidence (and less frustration) when it comes to taking on heavy workloads.
- Improved efficiency at finishing reading assignments in accelerated classes.
- Better time management skills for completing homework and studying for reading-heavy tests like the SAT and ACT.
- Boosted scores on tests, homework and college entrance exams.
- Workload preparation for college.
- Affordable hourly rates that work with your budget.
Don't Miss Out on Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.