If you're on the lookout for a math tutor in Mitchell, South Dakota, you've come to the right place. Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen. Our goal is to create tailored learning solutions that will help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals no matter what they happen to be.
Your Child Deserves the Right Math Program
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. We help budding mathematicians understand the fundamentals and master geometry, algebra and other tricky topics.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards, and our tutors specialize in modern teaching methods.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, Academic Coaching might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Providing support for homework assignments, tips for studying for tests and challenging your child to learn more is what our expert tutors do best. Here’s what is included in our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For children on the math fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs are designed to keep the momentum going with advanced math techniques. You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school accomplish math student accomplish all his or her goals in the classroom — and beyond! With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Enhance math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills with ease.
- Feel more confident in the classroom with the help of tutors who focus on preparing students with lessons that are relevant at school.
- Become adept at tough math concepts through accelerated, hands-on activities that build on concepts learned.
- ...and we have affordable hourly rates!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.