If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Sioux Falls and Mitchell region, you’re in luck. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. You can expect your child to:
- Master advanced math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving, all of which are essential for future success in math and other academic areas.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and interactive challenges that are designed to reinforce import concepts.
- Feel more confident in the classroom as they apply their new-found skills to schoolwork.
- Boost confidence — and grades! Our advanced programs cover everything your child needs to achieve even greater success in this challenging subject.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Connect with Sylvan Today
The Academic Checkup pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us today to learn more!