It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep program in Summerville focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our talented teachers in Summerville understand tests like no other! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Summerville! It means your teen can get familiar with the test format and understand which areas need work in order to attain maximum results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!