Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Spartanburg will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Spartanburg are extremely knowledgeable about the test. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Spartanburg is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!