Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our highly effective test prep in Easley is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Easley are extremely knowledgeable about the test. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Easley! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!