Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Mount Pleasant from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Mount Pleasant offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and in life. Gear up for a summer of learning without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Mount Pleasant.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.